Monday, August 19, 2013

Photo post 1

My Gibson Size 10.5 Regular(?) Combat Boots. This is normal shine, but this pair was intended for field training exercises. So, how do you think my parade boots would fare? Hard work and a lot time! Skill din pala!

Cotton stainer mating near IB. This was the time where i had to take a picture of any insect and add a caption. It was suppose to be a part of our Bio 118 exhibit, which i miserably failed to achieve personal standards.

My Guinet Cap (Rayadillo Headgear) with a cotton stainer on the tip of the spike. Only failed me during my graduation parade. zz

Met this girl when I was a basic cadet, and had its presence at the complex until my final days in the Corps. I never saw her afterwards. When she was a kitten, she would be very aggressive-defensive whenever i wanted to pat her nose. She grew up to be more friendly, and i became more loving to this cat.

Bio 140 - Genetics Problem Set. Pedigree analysis of genes which are transferred to offspring, genes that are identical. We were getting the probability within incestuous families.

Along the Barracks Hallway during one cold night. Check out the frog! and my keys!

Inside the Barracks, mess area. Someone besides me was hungry at that time.
Bozanian Beastfigther Guild Logo. One of the best guilds in Phil. Ragnarok Online.
I quickly bought this when news came out of its appearance! Parang patak lang.
This what happens to flying dinosaurs when they enter our classroom during high school. Notice the sheet of graphing paper that was soaked in something wet, alcohol - number one killer for pests.
My table during my senior year in high school. Look at my beret! I probably had a presentation since there's an arnis stick. That's probably a Friday, when we usually have CAT.
On my second year for KLIK ( Klaseng Ibang Klase)/ACLE (Alternative Classroom Learning Experience - UP Version), we visited the ABS-CBN Building at Mother Ignacia.
Somebody's birthday. High school classmates went out for billiards and coffee.
The good old gaming days. I own the girl knight and male whitesmith. 
My high school ID, which i still have, can be seen with the October Medal. Both are my prized possessions. ID's change every year. Alternating orientation of portrait and landscape, and the faculty usually have the other one not used. The years also have different backgrounds: Freshmen Green, Sophomore Red, Junior Sky Blue, and Senior Ateneo/Royal Blue.  

Ateneo Pin given during Varsity Night or some recognition day for athlete's. I was part of the Taekwondo Club that competed in PAYA and PRADA games. Sadly, my mother didn't allow me to compete in UAAP. I would have lost, but the experience would be enough for a prize.






No comments:

Post a Comment