Monday, August 12, 2013

On food deliveries

I really wonder why some food delivery services forget items, sometimes it's the main package. When I eat my food in their restaurants, I see store personnel, sometimes even the guard who checks the delivery bag. They have their order, receipt and change even before they leave the counter. So, why do they forget condiments, utensils, desserts and dishes?

The onset of fatigue shouldn't be a reason. It shouldn't be for a long time since personnel should be trained or at least management should take care of the services his store provides.

On being late, it's also a puzzle for me. When drivers get lost, most of them return to their restaurant, and the next thing we know is nothing. We have to call up the branch and follow-up, then it's the time they send the rider back outside. Such poor service.

I'm the customer who gives a generous tip despite the delivery charge, service charge or the profit that should be allotted to delivery. I give extra when they come before the time set, even when it's pouring outside.

I was fascinated when I ordered from Yoshinoya. I noticed there wasn't any motorcycle nearby, and i just inferred that he commuted. It may be that the delivery guy parked at the wrong street, asked the wrong house, and got directions to the right one.

..still, good job to those drivers who bring food whenever i'm too stuffed with laziness.
dahil sayo, napasulat ako

No comments:

Post a Comment