Monday, October 7, 2013

Why 07 October Was a Good Day

In bullets






  • had a good night's sleep
  • had pancakes for breakfast
  • had a good jeepney ride
  • had caramel sundae
  • was able to help some PUP students
    • initially I was thinking of getting of at Faculty Center, go to CS lib and proceed with the rest of my plan, then:

      • the person beside me asked if I knew where the Institute of Biology was. i replied with "doon pa". with such a vague answer I think i was obliged to either tell where exactly (assuming that i stuck to my plan) or i'd change my route just to guide them personally
      • i decided to go ahead and show them where IB was
      • i asked the girl who asked me (there was another one wearing a PUP PE pants), anong year niyo na. she replied: "2nd year na po". prior to that they said they needed to use a microtome. i had no follow-up questions, then a question hit my mind. were they college students or just high school students taking up biology-science classes. probably highschool students ( it's difficult to recognize a female 2nd year student nowadays)
  • a professor that doesn't usually initiates conversation, tried to get my attention and talked to me
  • bought and ate sour tape
  • saw a person and almost had an awkward encounter, didn't know if i should have smiled or said hi
  • saw a strange bird and strange larva across MSI
  • had a good time staying at the CSLib watching Pacific Rim
  • had a good talk with a batchmate
  • got a good score in my exam
    • when i was calculating for my probable grade before i got the results, i guessed the number 70.
    • tada! i got 70 for that exam. i wish I used a higher number when i tried to estimate my grades
  • rode an ikot jeep that drove me all the way to central. he was probably going to a gas station
  • dropped by a coffee shop. bought a new drink and was able to buy a cheesecake cookie
  • won a great game using Tempest 7/0/high assists. awesome sets for my ulti
  • watched a nice film, The East
  • ate a good barbecue "meal" for dinner
  • watched this again http://samuel-warde.com/2013/09/craziest-footage-youll-see-captured-security-cameras-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment