Thursday, October 31, 2013

Paper paper

I thought a lot about you during my senior and last year as an undergraduate. In the beginning, there were too much things going on in school. There was the biggest one that I failed, and another that I wished I hadn't drop. These choices weren't easy to go by, and along the way, I had to deal with a lot of things.

I had to take a break from things and began thinking of you this June. The fear of not being accepted was evident, as conditions, which were great obstacles, made us all hesitant to push through with the task. I kept on looking at pictures that could have been more significant in the end.

This month, I had nothing and no one else in mind. Such magic filled me up the first time I saw you, but then again that joy was probably only mine. I'll wait for the next time I can come back to you.

My bound thesis manuscript along with the three letter-sized copies (made by mistake). 

No comments:

Post a Comment