Sunday, July 7, 2013

sooner or later


I ain't that fat after all.

After four months outside the service, I was surprised that my Battle Dress Uniform still fits. Both, actually, and those were altered to leave just enough space. I actually had three BDU's during my stay in the Corps. The first belonged to a Corps Commander, the second i bought and the last one was issued to me. The last two carried on to my first class year with the 2nd as my combat/unrolled BDU and the third as my parade/training day BDU.

My favorite uniform would probably be the White Duck Uniform. Despite it catching up with the hottest days of the year, it boasted class and power, especially when we wore our decorations. It's the only uniform that i was able to wear a tie with, since the rest of the officers didn't have a green necktie for the General Office Uniform.

All I have to do now, is to get my orders and rank. And, again i think i have to buy stuff since i passed on most of my stuff to my lower classmen. Goodbye savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment