Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Reel Square

Upon recruiting myself back to civilian, a.k.a. ordinary life, i'd basked myself in numerous movies and tv series. It's freedom! I had the time back then, but i just devoted it to recover by soundly shutting eyes.

I had a notepad file of the movies i've watched (and remembered). However, it got 'lost' when i wasn't able to retrieve it during the repair of my old pc.

I've never watched this much film given a short amount of time. Here's my summer list:

Taps
A Few Good Men
A Serbian Film
Argo
Born on the Fourth of July
The Dictator
Django Unchained
Flag of our Fathers
Letters from Iwo Jima
Iron Man 3
Platoon
Pulp Fiction
Rain Man
The Great Raid
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
The Hurt Locker
The Silence of the Lambs
Zero Dark Thirty

I've revisited a couple of silver screen marvels too:

Babel
Crash
Toy Story 3
Skyfall
Minority Report
In Bruges


I lifted most of them from Wikipedia. Some won best picture, some were high grossing films or they starred Tom Cruise.


I'm quite exited to watch the following:

White House Down
Fast and Furious 6
World War Z
The Wolverine
2 Guns

No comments:

Post a Comment